My dad always says, set your goals at 110% and then be amazed when you accomplish more.
That’s been the story of my life. It adds pressure and stress, but when you do reach (or exceed) your goals, it leaves you with an amazing feeling of accomplishment. The key is to sometimes take a break from always pushing yourself farther.
This year, I stumbled into some great opportunities that I couldn’t pass up…so I set my goals at 110%…at least for the first part of the year.
Currently, I’m working on writing five projects that have deadlines sometime before May 20th.
- My novel, Fur & Feathers: Angels of Sojourn – Book 2. Progress: First draft is with two beta readers.
- A short story for a permafree Angels & Magic collection. Progress: First draft is complete and is being reviewed by its first beta reader.
- THREE different novellas
- Angels & Magic box set. Currently writing. Will have the first draft done by the end of the week, then I need to find some beta readers.
- Unleashed – PNR box set. Story is outlined, will write next.
- Legend of the Veil – fae box set. Story is outlined, will write after “Unleashed.”
And all this will come together in the following publishing calendar.
- Fangs & Fairy Dust: A spin-off novella in the Angels of Sojourn Series. Publishing May 21st. (Currently available for pre-order or in the Darklight & Daydreams anthology.)
- Angels & Magic Permafree Anthology (A stand-alone Angels of Sojourn Short Story)
- Angels & Magic Box Set (A stand-alone Angels of Sojourn Novella)
- Fur & Feathers (Angels of Sojourn, Book 2) – this book is written and with beta readers. I’m also waiting for the cover which will be done in April. It may release sooner.
- Legends of the Veil: Summer of the Supernaturals Anthology (A new story in my Hidden: A Pregnant Fairy Godmother’s Journey world)
- Unleashed: A Paranormal Romance Anthology – This will be the first book I’m in with a bare-chested man on the cover. My story will still be quite clean. 😊 I’m blushing just thinking about promoting this one.
October through December:
- The Secret Life of a Superhero Husband Novella (Superhero Wives World)
- Angels of Sojourn, Book 3 (About Lily & The Angel of Death)
- The sequel to Love, Lies & Clones (Yay!)
- A new series (Another Yay!)
Oh, how I wish I could write faster, but that dang day job. Too bad those animals at the zoo need care every day. 🙂 (If you missed it, that was a joke. No worries. I love our animals.)
Is there something else you’d like me to spend my time on? I’d love to hear!