I dabbled with 6 word stories this past month. Here are the last ones I came up with:
- The perfect golden brown marshmallow. Oops.
- Power outage. See the flashlight? Funny.
- Three missed doses. Nine months. Baby.
- Ten pages left. Crap! Dead battery.
- Corn. Cotton candy. Tilt-o-whirl. Urgh. Vomit.
My thoughts on 6 word stories: I LOVE to read them. They are fun to write – BUT it’s extremely hard to write a good one. I send my admiration out to those authors who do manage to write a really good 6 word story. Keep writing!
- Micro Microfiction March – 6 Word Stories
- 6 Word Stories – Fairy Tales
- 6 Word Stories – HealthCare
- More 6 Word Stories…
photo from morguefile.com